Tuesday, July 07, 2009

All ice cream and no play...

makes Jim a dull boy.

After a holiday weekend spent mostly in the weeds (this is a good thing in the food biz) on account of a short staff and some good ice cream weather, I finally got a chance to get some fresh air and stretch the legs yesterday. Felt good to be behind the lens again. Here are some of my favorites from my quick little kayak paddle on the Nashwannuck Pond followed by a hike up to the top of Mt. Tom for some sunset/full moonrise shots. Was a little concerned about post-sunset descent, but fortunately, or unfortunately, a big cloud obscured the sunset a bit, so I opted for an earlier than complete darkness light jog back down to my truck. I did have a flashlight and the headlamp, but they weren't needed. Note to self though, bug spray next time.



Hope you had a great 4th (3rd & 5th).

No comments: