Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Think Spring.

As a respite from the gloom of the day and the impending chill of tomorrow's day, might I suggest a quick trip over to Smith College. Yes, it's annual bulb show time at the Smith College greenhouses. They're open daily, 10-4pm, and it's free. I'm including a little taste from my photo excursion there last year. As for the warm, humid air and floral aromas, you're just going to have to go get those yourself...



I thought I might also include today's quote from the shop quoteboard. Do with it what you will...

"You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you'll discover will be wonderful. What you'll discover is yourself." - Alan Alda


Don't let Mom Nature fool you. Spring is still on the way.


No comments: