Friday, January 02, 2009

Pre-Break Stock-up Sale!

Happy New Year to you. Hope you had a festive set of holidays and are still enjoying a slow wind-up to the new year. With any luck, you don't have to go back to work until Monday.

By that time, I will be enjoying my first day of my annual winter break. If you didn't catch my last blog entry on the subject, Mt. Tom's will be locked up tight from Monday, January 5th thru Monday, January 26th, reopening Tuesday, January 27th.

A much needed few weeks to relax, recharge, and give the brain a little break from being full of ice cream, candy, and such. Not that this is a bad thing to fill your brain with, I think you would agree.

So I'm hoping you'll wander by for one last fix before then. To give you a little incentive to stop in for a stock up before the shut down, we'll be offering up a little buy 1, get 1 half off on handpacked pints & quarts! I hope to see you before the weekend is out. As always, you can check out the current specials at http://www.mttoms.com/ .

Right now, we've still got all the flavors, but that may change as the weekend progresses...

And if you already know what you want, just give a call with your order, and we'll have it packed up and ready to go. (413)-529-2929

Hope to see you soon.

No comments: