Saturday, January 17, 2009

Shameless Request...


I realize it's a shameless request, especially given the fact that it's mid-January, and I'm not even open this week. But I figured it couldn't hurt to ask you to take a minute or two to click over to http://www.valleyadvocate.com/ , click on VOTE NOW (or just click on the 'vote now' I just typed), and vote for your favorite local ice cream shop (which I hope is Mt. Tom's Homemade Ice Cream!)

While you're there, I hope you'll cast votes for your other favorite Easthampton haunts...

Under Edibles & Eateries

Ice Cream: Mt. Tom's Homemade Ice Cream (Thanks a lot!)

Sweet Shop: Mt. Tom's Homemade Ice Cream (Thanks again!)

Neighborhood Bar: Brass Cat, Treydon's, Amy's...

Mexican (and best new): La Casita Azteca

Creative American Fare: Tavern on the Hill, Apollo Grill...


Thanks again for voting Mt. Tom's 3rd best in the Valley in 2008. With your support, hopefully we can repeat, and who knows, maybe even move up a notch or so!


Polls are open from now thru February 11th...

See you soon.

No comments: