Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Serving-ice-cream dot com.

The folks at slick, new (at least new to me) ice cream website, http://www.serving-ice-cream.com/, recently wandered into my Ice Cream Diaries blog. After perusing it with interest (they are all about serving ice cream after all), they asked if I'd be interested in answering a few questions for a profile on their site. How could I say no. So here it is... MT.Toms on Serving-ice-cream.com

Feel free to leave a comment about your favorite local ice cream shop ;)...


The site seems geared toward anyone who enjoys ice cream, from shopkeep to ice cream customer to home kitchen ice cream maker. You can find links to buy all kinds of ice cream gear, read articles about all things ice cream (japanese ice cream anyone?), and gather recipes to use for your home ice cream maker (although I recommend you just come to Mt. Tom's ;). Check it out.
And if spending a little time there leaves you hankerin' for a sundae, I'm open until 8...

No comments: