Sunday, December 07, 2008

Mt. Tom's is now on Facebook!

Yep, it's true. I finally took the plunge into Facebook. Not quite sure how I feel about the whole experience yet, (my crew probably isn't quite sure how they feel about me being on it either),still testing the waters right now. I did want to mention, though, that I've now got a Mt. Tom's group set up (with the help of Bronwen Hodgkinson, ace web designer (see her handywork at http://www.mttoms.com/). Still trying to figure out how to make it a cool and useful place to go for all things Mt. Tom's. Feel free to check it out, and I hope you'll join. We've already got 76 members in just the first week!

I'm not sure if this link will work for you... Mt.Tom's Facebook group , but if not, I'm sure you Facebook pros can find it in about six seconds.

Thanks, and hope to see you there.

No comments: