Sunday, June 27, 2010

Center Pepin Mural Rocks Mt. Tom's!

I was asked a long time ago if I 'minded' that Mt. Tom's be included in a new schoolyard mural being painted behind the Center Pepin school here in Easthampton. Of course, I thought it was a great idea. Little did I know we'd be featured so prominently in the finished product. I recently was tipped that the mural was done, and that I 'really should go check it out.'

Well, I finally got a chance to bike down with my camera, and my customer/friend was right, I definitely had to see it to believe it. Extremely cool.

Center Pepin rocks!



The center mural was done by Sabrina Herman, and the Center Pepin kiddos did the boxes all around it. It was organized and funded by the 'junior leadership club'. Will try to find out more info on that group and pass that along.

Here's a closer look...


Got a kick out of the 'Mt. Jim' part, a funny twist on my being called 'Tom' all the time...


Great job Center Pepp, and thanks for including your favorite local scoop shop. We here at Mt. Tom's are proud and sincerely humbled.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you, too!
Kat