Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Winter's Fashionably Late Arrival.


Well, I guess it was nearly inevitable that our luck would eventually run out (or our luck would return, depending on how you feel about snow), and a snowstorm would finally wander north enough to force us to fire up that under-appreciated snowblower in the back of the garage.

A few ticks up on the thermometer, and this morning's winter wonderland has quickly become a winter slush puppy, but I'm happy to report I was able to wander out with my camera this morning before the changeover. Thanks mostly to an early morning wake-up call that came in the form of an avalanche-like crash of snow falling off the slate room of my house.


Whoever borrowed Mt. Tom this morning, please return it. No questions asked.





Drive safe. Or nap safe. Looks like we're in for a good stretch of winter's wrath, enjoy.







2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad I got my pint of salted butter caramel last night! Planning to cuddle up with it by the fire tonight ;)

Anonymous said...

What a great resource!