Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Back to School Sundae.

For weeks, the crew and I have been kicking around crazy ideas for a kind of 'sundae of the week' thing. I'd planned to start listing a new and interesting sundae suggestion every week. Well, seems I let the summer get away from me, and it never happened. Well, almost never happened. With a mere weekend left in the unofficial summer season to spare, I'd like to introduce you to our first 'sundae suggestion', the Back to School Sundae.

A hearty scoop of homemade cake batter ice cream, dressed up with marshmallow topping, homemade whipped cream, rainbow sprinkles, and a cherry.

The feast you see above was crafted by Mt. Tom's ace, Kate. Bound for her freshman year at Endicott College in just a few days.

Does that look sweet enough for ya?

We'll even throw in a handful of gummy alphabet letters for good measure.


I invite you to stop by for a BtS Sundae or feel free to create your own sundae of the week from any one of the other 52 flavors of ice cream, fro-yo, sorbet, sherbet, and gelato we got going. As always, you can check out all the flavors at our website http://www.mttoms.com/ anytime you'd like.

I hope this blog entry finds you happy and hungry for ice cream. Enjoy the long weekend.

See you soon.

No comments: