Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Candy as Art.

In the shop and as part of this weekend's ArtWalk Easthampton, I'll be doing a show of my photography I'm calling 'Shoot Local.'. It's a collection of my favorite images of 2007. In addition to these favorites, I've put together a little montage of candy images, a somewhat random collection of colorful shots peering into candy jars in the shop. I'm looking forward to seeing them all together on the wall. I invite you to stop in for a look, a bit of chocolate, and a hot coffee. Hope to see you on Saturday (5 -8pm). In case you can't make it for that, the show will stay on the walls thru the end of December. And if you're far away, I'm also planning to post a Flickr link for you to take a virtual look. Stay tuned for that later in the weekend.

Thanks in advance.

No comments: