Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Just Vote.

I learned early in my entrepreneurial career that biz and politics do not make kind bedfellows. Or is it strange bedfellows. Heck, I forget. In any event, I just voted for the person I think is best to lead our little hamlet for the next couple years, and if you haven't already done the same, I highly recommend you make your away to your local polling place and put down your bet for our next mayor and councilors (all the school committee folk are guaranteed a seat unless there's one giant write-in candidate I suppose) before the polls close this evening.

Like I've said, I'm not going to endorse a particular candidate, but I will say it's been an interesting election season this time around, one that no matter who wins, has been good for the city. It should be an interesting day...

Meanwhile, I hope you're enjoying these first few days of November. It seems we are well past peak leaf peeping, but there are still a few bold and colorful trees to be had...


And it's also interesting to see the subtle collision of Fall and Winter holidays that starts to take place around this time. I happened to notice this yesterday. If there was a set of indian corn hanging on the door or a paper turkey in the window, we'd have all the end of year holidays covered...

No need to spend too much time here this morning. I'll leave you to your Tuesday morning TPR reports and perhaps a quick break to visit your local polling place of choice.

Just Vote!

No comments: