Friday, November 09, 2007

Kate Rocks.

Looking for something to do Saturday night? How about starting off your evening with Easthampton's monthly 'ArtWalk'. It runs from 5 - 8 pm every second Saturday of the month, which means the next one is up this weekend. There are over 50 venues this month, nice. This sucker is growing every month! It was founded and is coordinated by Michael Crawford and Thomas Hanus. Here's the map for this month's event. This month showing in my shop is the art of my goth friend Kate Fontaine. She's got a unique style, intriguing and 'gotta see them for yourself' cool paintings fill the walls of the shop through early December. If you're able to make it out for an art stroll, stop in, meet Kate, and check 'em out. I'll even have some gourmet chocolates and great Indigo Roasters Organic French Roast coffee waiting for you.

And if you don't make it this month, the next ArtWalk is December 8th. I just booked myself to do a show in my shop for that one. I'm calling it 'Shoot Local', and it'll be a collection of my favorite images of this year, 2007. More on that as it gets closer.

And don't forget another great local art weekend, Open Studios Easthampton. It's the weekend of November 30th thru December 2nd.

So much art, so little time.

No comments: