Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ah, green.

Doesn't get much better than today. Mid 70's, blue sky, cool breeze, zero humidity. A rare perfect day. Perfect for a ride on Easthampton's own Manhan Rail Trail. Nice.


The thing I really like about these kinds of days here in ice cream land is I can leave both front and back doors open. Nice cool breeze blowing through. My screen door view from my kitchen, ice cream making sweet spot makes it almost feel like I'm working outside. What's not to like about that. Especially when I think back at the office I had at that startup back in my old life. My first office with a real door and not just a space between two cubicle walls to walk through. My first professional door, but alas no windows. I'll take the windows. Come to think of it, I'll just keep the screen door.


Even with the homeless guy drinking a PBR can at 11:30 in the morning...



Get outside and enjoy it today. Tomorrow brings not so nice.

No comments: