Thursday, May 29, 2014

Words to the new grads..

'Tis the season for graduation speeches, and Williston Northampton School up the road always seems to have really great ones.  This year was no exception.  Local artist, author, and former Williston teacher, Barry Moser took the podium last weekend.   Awesome speech and important message.  Well worth sharing..



Just as I was careful not to compare my speech to Alan Alda's when I wrote it a few years ago, I would never even consider trying to compete with Barry's.  Having said that, I though I'd repost a link to my attempt at a graduation speech.   It's a little dated, but I like to share it with my new grad scoopers most years, so here it is.  If you haven't already seen it, you're welcome to give it a read...

http://icecreamdiaries.blogspot.com/2011/06/my-graduation-speech.html

Happy almost Summer to you!

No comments: