Friday, January 25, 2008

Game On!

Well, my 23 days of leisure are now in the record books, and it's game on here in scoopville. It was a great break, and I'm feeling rested, refreshed, and ready for another (hopefully) great year. The last excursion during my winter hiatus was a quick but fun trip to Georgia to visit a good buddy of mine from B.IC. (before ice cream). Here's his very cool daughter Mallory, in full princess regalia, inviting you back to Mt. Tom's for all your favorite homemade ice cream, candy, gourmet chocolate, and coffee drinks.

I hope all is well, and you're staying warm. No sign of major snowstorms, but it sure is cold enough. Alas, this is life in New England in January.

In any event, just wanted to drop a line to let you know I'm back and in full operation once again.

Hope all is well.

Jim

ps. In a shameless bit of self-promotion, I casually ask for your vote, if you feel so inclined...
http://www.valleyadvocate.com/ballot/index.cfm?pid=38 Thanks in advance.

No comments: