Monday, March 02, 2009

18 Days.

...Until Spring. Wouldn't know it to look outside today. According to the official weather watchers, we got nearly a foot of snow here in Easthampton. Just when we were starting to see signs of bare ground after a nearly complete snowcovered winter. The school kiddos must be looking at school in July this year!

After the shovel out, I took the camera with me for a little stroll, post-storm. I must confess, although I'm not sure if it was because of the biting cold wind or that maybe I am officially done with winter, but my heart just wasn't in the photo-taking. A sure sign that I, for one, am ready for a new season.

Aside from the shot of my truck, I did manage to catch one of the few people working today, our dedicated postman, Don, getting it done as always...



Hope you're all dug out and relaxing comfortably on your couch.

No comments: