Sunday, October 19, 2008

Perfect Fall Foliage Weather & A Go Sox!

Well, tomorrow morning or if you're reading this on Monday...now, we'll either be looking forward to another Red Sox World Series or simply feeling almost satisfied with the valiant and nearly historic effort from our favorite hometown team. Since those cards have not quite fallen as I write this, rather than get all worked up and nervous about tonight's game, I thought a few foliage shots I've added to my collection over the past few days might be a better way to go. Hope you got out to enjoy the display. A bit brisk, but what sweet Fall weather and amazing color it's been.


Swing over the leaf blanket...


Football Practice...
The Williston School Pond..


In fact, I think I'll grab my camera and see if I can grab a few more right now...

Go Sox!

No comments: